Ok, most of you know that about a month ago Jason and I took Brenden to Havasupia. Jason had been when he was in young mens but not us. Jason's uncle Steve and his family have gone for the past few years and invited us to come along. These pictures really do not do this place justice. For those of you who do not know Havasupia is at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. In the time we were down there we hiked about 35 miles. And I won't lie it was a tough hike down with all our stuff. I had about a 50lb pack and Jason was carrying about 80lbs. We wanted to challenge ourselves and we DID! However, we did have a horse pack our packs out!


Here is the Steve Seymore Family in front of Mooney Falls.

These are of Brenden at Navajo Falls.


This is Havasu Falls, which is the first fall you can see on the hike. It is just breathtaking!

Here is Dustin and Lindsey....acting like newlyweds!
We had a great time and want to thank Steve and Paula for showing us this place. We made some memories that will never be forgoten!
3 comments:
that place in beautiful!! way to hike your butts off...i would have died!!!
Yeah...you got it all figured out!!! And your trip looked like a lot of fun! My dad has always wanted to do that so I guess we will have to give it a try some time. I think I will definitely have my stuff packed in for me though, I'm not as buff as you!
Looks like fun, so pretty...as for THIRTY FIVE Miles?!?!?! Seriously, are you guys nuts? Id have made it about 4 then made Nic carry me back out, good job!! So glad you guys joined the blogging world, its been too long since we have seen you guys! We stayed home for the 4th, it was fun but so sad. We spent it in the mountains here in CO, the fireworks were great, but there is nothing like being "home" for the forth, its better than Christmas cuz nobody misses it, you get to see everyone! :(except us this year:(
Post a Comment