Monday, November 2, 2009

Spooky.....

Every year it seems like I enjoy this holiday more and more. I just love this time a year when it starts to cool off and we can spend more time outside. On Friday night we went to our ward trunk or treat. There was a really good turn out and I was lucky enough to have my friend Andrea and her daughter join us. Jason was handing out candy...so of course we ran out(a handful at a time), so he paid Brenden $10 for his bag of candy to pass out. I thought it was pretty funny.

Kenzie was a fairy....I mean a princess fairy.


Rylie was a fairy godmother...mostly because she wanted Kenzie to be her daughter.


Hailey was a witch...with straight purple hair!

Brenden being teenwolf...


Two little witches...


On Halloween we went around our neighborhood. There were actually a lot of people out which was nice. We even took Ryker with us. He kept growling at Hailey, but she did not care. Brenden changed his costume to a paintball guy...and Kenzie changed to a ladybug(she froze the night before).
Kenzie with her best buddy...aka, Ryker!

One house had a bounce house instead of candy...it was a huge hit!





Until next year....

7 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

your kids look great! looks like lots of fun!

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

ok..teenwolf was a great idea!! I was at the trunk or treat but must have missed ya...darn!

Porter Prodigies II said...

Everyone looks very cute! Glad its cooling off for you down there!!

Forest & Ashley Wright said...

Tell Brenden I love his teenwoolf costume & that he is way beyond his years. Look out Michael J. Fox.

Forest & Ashley Wright said...

Tell Brenden I love his Teenwolf costume and he is way beyond his years. Look out Michael J. Fox.

Forest & Ashley Wright said...

Tell Brenden I love his teenwoolf costume & that he is way beyond his years. Look out Michael J. Fox.

Jason and Randa said...

I wish I would have known about the bounce house, we would totally have been there. Your cute little family is just getting so big!!