Yes...it is true. Rylie is now registered for Kindergarten. All Day too...so if you see me, just don't bring it up. I might start crying on the spot. She is just growing too fast...it is so unfair!!
Shay, It was so fun to see you at the wedding reception the other night. I know what you mean about the kindergarten thing. I just registered Michael for all day also, but I must say I am a bit excited. He is so ready and done with me. Lets get together one of these days.
I was wondering if you made Haley's necklace she has on with her baptism dress? Alexa is dying for one for her baptism.... I need to know how or where you bought it :) Send me an email when you get a second. kristabreinholt@gmail.com
Jason and I have been married for 11 Years. We have four amazing kids. Brenden is 10, knows everything and loves to read. Hailey is 9 and as she says she is our best kid. She is our soccer superstar. Rylie is 5 and is as much fun as the color of her hair, which is orange according to her. And Makenzie is 4, she is our mess maker and if she is awake she is into something. It is crazy around here all the time but we love every second of it.
6 comments:
I can't believe it... I still need to go and register Austin! Can't wait to see you tonight at the reception... I hope you're still going!
I love that girl! She is so dang cute, and now all of a sudden grown up.
How sad is that?!!! What will you do with all your time?
Shay, It was so fun to see you at the wedding reception the other night. I know what you mean about the kindergarten thing. I just registered Michael for all day also, but I must say I am a bit excited. He is so ready and done with me. Lets get together one of these days.
Denise
Did you make Haley's Necklace? Alexa wants one for her baptism so I told her I would ask!!
I was wondering if you made Haley's necklace she has on with her baptism dress? Alexa is dying for one for her baptism.... I need to know how or where you bought it :) Send me an email when you get a second. kristabreinholt@gmail.com
Post a Comment