Friday, July 11, 2008

Fourth of July FUN!

We always have a blast in Heber on the fourth of July! If you have not ever been to thier fireworks show you are missing out. They really are the best. The kids had so much fun playing outside in the nice weather. Hailey had a lemonade stand and made over $25. We look forward the the tradition of the parade and a family BBQ afterwards.

Infront of Grandma and Papa Johnson's Home!

The lemonade stand with the cutest helpers....the lemeonade was store bought which they told EVERYONE! Not a great sales tactic.

Brenden and his best Buddy!

3 comments:

The Nunes' said...

Yeah Shay...I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world!!! It was so fun seeing you guys up there for the 4th of July! Let me know if you still need help adding blogs and I will e-mail you or call you. And let us know if you guys want to come over and swim one of these days before school starts again!

Jason and Randa said...

This blogging stuff is addicting huh! I'm pretty fresh at it myself actually. Maybe we can finally keep in touch like we've been saying forever now.

Reidhead Crew said...

Hey Shay this is Nicole...I saw you blog off of Tiffs blog...I can not believe how your kids have grown! Your baby was only in an infant carrier when I remember last! Holy moly! You have some way cute kids!