Here are three of the six pictures I took...I know should have taken more...but nobody would stay still and Jason always has the video camera going. I never even got one of Hailey!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Enjoying the Season
It seems like forever since my last post. These last couple of weeks have been awesome. I love everything about Christmas. I love the excitement in our home at this time of year. I love teaching my kids about the true meaning of Christmas. This year was especially perfect with our little family project. It brought the spirit in our home and filled us with gratitude for all we have. My kids have great big hearts and I am so grateful for that. It seems that this year I feel truly blessed to have all my family home and healthy. We have enjoyed time playing new games and cuddled up watching movies. I am grateful for all these simple things. Even though our decorations are put away I hope that we can be giving all year long. I look forward to the new year and making goals...there are so many things to improve on, it is hard to choose what should go to the top of the list.
Here are three of the six pictures I took...I know should have taken more...but nobody would stay still and Jason always has the video camera going. I never even got one of Hailey!


Here are three of the six pictures I took...I know should have taken more...but nobody would stay still and Jason always has the video camera going. I never even got one of Hailey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Merry Christmas Johnson family! Looks like Santa found you. I also love Christmas time and the spirit it brings. I can't wait to see you "newer" house, I still haven't seen it. We miss you guys and have a happy and safe New Year!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! I love Christmas too..but boy am I glad it is over for another year:)
Shay! I loved seeing you and your family! You have such a cute little family and you are such a good and cute mom! It looks like you all had a very good Christmas! I hope you got your blankets done! Love ya!
I am so glad you guys had a good Christmas....I loved your card, I need your new address...I sent you one but forgot you moved and I just got it back....I hate when that happens!!! I hope all is going good!!
Post a Comment