Jason and I got to go to dinner at Red Lobster...one of our favorites. It was so nice to have the quiet. I love spending time with just Jason. Selfish I know!! He surprised me with some beautiful roses and a new biofit bra from Victoria's Secret(I had been wanting for some time). It made me laugh to think of him in VS all dirty from work, holding a measurement card they had given me last time I was there..that he stole from my drawer. He said they were quite helpful. And I love my new bra!! A big thanks to Nan and Patti for sending us and for holding down the fort while we were out. The kids had a blast watching movies and getting spoiled while they were here.
Kinda Random...
Kenzie is famous for sleeping with just about anything. We find her in her bed with all kinds of stuff and there is barley enough room for her. She has been afraid of the dark lately. We just keep sending her to bed assuring her that she is fine. The next morning I found her asleep with Brenden's HUGE Nerf bazooka gun. I guess it made things a little less scary.


3 comments:
That picture is HYSTERICAL... that is the biggest nerf gun I've ever seen!!! I hope you and Alene were still able to get together last week. Kinsley did end up having RSV, but I think we are on the mend now so we'll have to plan something again soon!:)
that made me laugh so hard! cooper still sleeps with his guns and toy knives..he tells me he is gonna "jack" someone in the middle of the night!
What a neat way to do valentines day for your kids...I love how kids sneak in so much in there bed.and apparently up their nose too!!
Post a Comment