Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Raisin Boogers...

WARNING...
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME...
GROSS PICTURES TO FOLLOW...
So Rylie comes to me screaming saying she can't breath. Quickly I asked why??? I mean there must be a reason, she can scream. She SCREAMS...I put raisins up my nose!!! I calmly, yes calmly take her to my bathroom. Get some tweezers and got them out...and they were way up there. I am thankful she only put one up each nostril, or we might be in the ER.

3 comments:

Summer said...

hahaha oh my gosh this made me laugh so hard! That is so funny! sounds like its always an adventure at your house, I love it!

Aunt Tiff said...

Oh my gosh! Morgon did that with some beads a couple months back and I took one of those blue bulb booger snuffers that you get from the hospital when you have a baby...they came right out! Why do they think that is ok to do?

Kari said...

Poor Riley! You are brave to get the tweesers and get them out!