Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Road Trip....

This past weekend I decided to take the kids to my Dad's and Grandma's house. Jason had to work out of town so we were off. The kids had a great time. They love getting spoiled from everyone. My Dad has a steer and a horse, they loved feeding them. They ate way to much ice cream and had way to much sugar, but they made tons of memories.

Hailey getting tickled by Papa's whiskers...she is loving every second of it!


They all love to wrestle with my Dad, he is like a giant teddy bear.


All Kenzie kept saying when she was feeding the horse was "that tickles"


I love Rylies face here...she is just thrilled.


Brenden and Hailey saying...WAZ UP MOM!



Rylie fell and she is asking me "Mom, do I have cow poop on my hands???"


I was just about to take Kenzie's picture when the pig came up behind her. She was a little unsure about him.


Here is Rylie giving me her best piggy pose!!


Brenden and Hailey watching my Dad try to rope the steer.


Rylie trying to sneak some more feed for the steer.


Brenden's best cowboy look!


Brenden even got to pan some gold with my Dad. He loves rocks and stuff like that. We had a great time, but like always it was great to be home!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

It looks like you guys has so much fun! I know I say this all of the time, but seriously you have the cutest family! I sure miss you guys!

Aunt Tiff said...

Rylie's piggy nose kills me!!! What fun memories!

Matt and Cindy said...

How fun! You're lucky that you have somewhere that you can go out of town that's not too far!

Kari said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time. I love seeing the kids with their grandpa! Your kids are so cute with all the farm animals. My kids would be in heaven too!