The kids have been wanting a puppy for the longest time. Brenden kept telling us "if your not going to give me a brother, at least get me a dog!" He seriously is the cutest thing. He is very calm and loves to cuddle. The kids baby him all that they can(I might even baby him a little). They even tuck him in at night with one of Kenzie's old baby blankets. Wish us luck through the puppy stages!!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The Johnson's + ONE more????
Introducing.... our newest family member!! RYKER...



The kids have been wanting a puppy for the longest time. Brenden kept telling us "if your not going to give me a brother, at least get me a dog!" He seriously is the cutest thing. He is very calm and loves to cuddle. The kids baby him all that they can(I might even baby him a little). They even tuck him in at night with one of Kenzie's old baby blankets. Wish us luck through the puppy stages!!!
The kids have been wanting a puppy for the longest time. Brenden kept telling us "if your not going to give me a brother, at least get me a dog!" He seriously is the cutest thing. He is very calm and loves to cuddle. The kids baby him all that they can(I might even baby him a little). They even tuck him in at night with one of Kenzie's old baby blankets. Wish us luck through the puppy stages!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh, I wish Brit would let us get a dog! Yours is so cute! I think pets are so great for kids. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Good luck with the new dog!
Good luck with the puppy. I've spent the past 2 years getting a Jack Russel out of puppy hood and now have a black lab/Australian Sheppard to work through the puppy stages. She's cute and will be amazing one day, but now...most days...I'd like to lock her in a tiled closet! I love her, but I think I have to practice more patience with her than I do with Haley.
Good luch on this one!!! He is adorable though!
He is so cute! Hailey was excited to tell her primary class about him on Sunday!
What a cut addition to the fam!!!! Those kids look like they are so happy!!
Post a Comment