Mom, can we play playdoh...please???
And I said, no because you never clean it up and it gets everywhere!?!
Mommy..please, please we will clean it up.
And I said, you girls said that last time and I had to clean it up.
And Kenzie softly says...sorry mom..
And I said, Ok...if you will clean it up.
30 min later::::
The pictures do this mess no justice---------
The look I got when I reminder her that she promised to clean it all up!!
Then(of course) I hear MOM...Kenzie is not helping! And I found her like this! Yes, she is eating a can of carrots, raw. Just sitting on the stool waiting for Rylie to do her job as she grabs a quick snack.
Then Rylie gently tries to convince Kenzie to help....
All said and done, and cleaned up...I wonder why???
Why did I give in and let them play with playdoh??
Why when I knew they would not clean it up???
Why I gave in and helped??
Simply, I guess I am just a tad bit crazy...and I love these little girls. And they love playdoh, and it makes them happy! And it is just a mess. That's WHY!


5 comments:
you are crazy to even own playdoh...i HATE that stuff!!! Tristen's grandma know I hate it so she makes sure to give him some every year for his birthday!! you are such a good mom!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that gives in. I do not have playdough but I sure do have to help clean up toys alot. You are not crazy.
Oh how I LOVE playdough! And those promises of cleaning it up sound very familiar too... I just tell them it dried out (after only 10 minutes) so I had to throw it away!:)
Such fun girls......I fall for the I promise to clean up trick all the time!!!! You are a good Mom!!
Yep, Brit threw away our playdoh. We got tired of cleaning up playdoh messes too. But it is hard to resist those cute little faces huh! We miss you guys. Check our blog in about 4 weeks for a baby coming soon near you!
Post a Comment