Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Who Knew??
Yesterday Kenzie got a her sweet little hands on a tube of bright red lipstick. I used this for a game at Hailey's birthday party in January and totally forgot about it. She decided to leave us a BEAUTIFUL drawing on her carpet! I thought it would never come out. So I got out my Queen of Clean book, that I have had for years, but I never really have used it. One suggestion was to use shaving gel. Yes, I said shaving gel. To my surprise it brought the lipstick right up! So thanks to the Queen of Clean, Kenzie will live to see another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
how does she know all that stuff???? (the queen) That's amazing!
That is AWESOME!!! how are you doing anyway? Haven't talked to you in a while!!
You've got to love The Queen! The things daughters use for art...true creativity!
I ne3ed one of those books!!! Does it say anything about fingernail polish?!? Maddi has a way with pictures in the carpet too, the first was with rubber stamps and this time bright pink polish...both of which we see every day!
Post a Comment