Monday, April 6, 2009

My heart sank...

As I saw the pile of red hair laying on the kitchen floor, my heart sank! Not again, I mean seriously. How could anyone forget when Rylie convinced Brenden to give her a hair cut last year. When she realized that she had to grow it back...well, she was devastated! How could she let it happen again?? She loves her hair, she is always crying because it is not growing as fast as her sisters and she can't do two ponies(and have it stay all day). So when I saw this my heart sank....
Then as I called for my kids...I heard Kenzie crying. I walked around the corner and saw this..

My first thought...thank goodness...it was not my sweet Rylie's hair!
My second thought...grab the camera.

Kenzie giving her baby a love cause she destroyed her hair.

I asked Kenzie if she cut any of her own hair. She looked at me like I was stupid and said NO Way...just my baby. So all my girls still have lovely hair, at least for today!

4 comments:

Matt and Cindy said...

That's so funny. Those girls keep you on your toes!

Aunt Tiff said...

First off...on your last post, I posted a comment under my sister Jami's name...didn't realize she was logged in on my computer...second...I am SO glad it was a dolls hair!!!

Summer said...

haha! that is so cute, she looks so sad that all her dolls hair is gone. I'm glad Rylie still has all her cute red curly hair!

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

That is the cutest story ever!! Your family cracks me up!!!I love it!!