Friday, April 17, 2009

EaStEr WeeKeND!!!

So every year we spend Easter with my Dad and his family. We have gone out by Roosevelt Lake for a picnic in years past but this year we decided to go camping at the lake for the entire weekend. It was such a blast and I believe we will be doing it every year. We reserved our own little campground. Our view was amazing. It really was a nice place to camp. They have a small park, showers and most important a place to go "potty". When we first got there Hailey came running over and said "Mom, this is great..they actually have toilets..not the stupid portable things!" This is a huge plus with three little girls! Friday night it started raining and it poured until about noon on Sat. When we were able to see the mountains around us they were covered in snow. So it did get a little cold, but nobody seemed to mind. Brenden had a blast fishing and letting Ryker tag along. I wish I had a picture of that, it was priceless. He loves that dog. All said and done we came home with scraped knees, tummys filled with tons of sugar, really tired kids and a weeks worth of dirty laundry. It does not get any better than that(at least in our family).
Our view from our camp trailer...this is Friday before the snow!

Candace, Jakob and Rylie. These two little ones are only a couple of weeks apart...so they had a lot of fun together. Mostly throwing rocks over the side of the mountain.

Kenzie so excited to hunt for eggs.

Hailey and Rylie with thier cousin Ashley. These girls are full of spunk.

Kenzie with her Uncle Ron. Everytime my kids see him he feels them full of icecream. So of course Kenzie is totally in LOVE. Doesn't he look SOOOO much like my Dad??

Hailey, Rylie and Ryker with my niece Johnna.

Brenden telling me that he does not have time for pictures. I think this is the only one I got, so I will take it.

My girls hoping that it would be warm enough to swim... I don't think so.

Kenzie helping Daddy set up, he kept telling her to move and she would say" Daddy, I'm helping"

Jason and Dad getting ready to go fishing...thier hats crack me up!

My newest nephew...Andrew.

The girls with all the eggs. Kenzie kept wanting to stop and eat her candy.




Hailey saying Rock ON...

And just for FUN...this is from Easter 2006. It is bitter sweet. My kids are growing way to fast. Don't they look SO SO little. Rylie is such a chubby thing. I had forgotten how chubbs she was, since she is now my thinnest kid. I was super prego with Kenzie right now. Crazy how time flys!!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! your kids are so dang cute!!

The Nunes' said...

What a fun Easter tradition to look forward to every year! And I LOVE that last picture of the kids... I think Brenden has grown three feet since then!

Frankie and Krista said...

It looks like you had a great time. What a fun tradition. Hailey was really cute at the party. I am so glad she came:)