Friday, August 7, 2009
I felt that way too...
I picked Brenden up from school early today because he was not feeling well. On the way home in the car he laid his seat back and said he wanted to take a nap. Then he said Mom, do you know what would really make me feel better?? To have Grandma Dot scratch my back as a fall asleep. I remember feeling that way about Grandma. She would always scratch my back when I would go visit her and we would aways watch Wheel of Fortune. It seems like not long ago when I was such a little girl who would love to visit her. Sometimes now I notice how old her hands are getting. Funny to me how much I love her hands and her pearl nail polish. I am so glad that Brenden has that love too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is so sweet! My girls love to have my mom rub their backs till they fall asleep too and when theyre sad, they ask me to do it..I try..but they always remind me that Im just "not nani". Those are awesome memories Brenden will have of his Grandma forever.
Aren't grandma's the best! I sure miss mine too! We enjoyed getting to see you and your kids. They sure have grown. We hope to see you more often!
Very sweet. Brenden is such a good kid. I miss him in our Wolf Den.
That makes me miss my Grandma Porter!! Grandma's are the BEST. Great post!
Post a Comment