


Rylie gets to share her birthday with my Dad! He came with Granmda Dot to help us celebrate. It was so great to have them here. Rylie was just thrilled.
I wanted to get a birthday picture of Rylie before we got started and I asked her to smile and this is what I got! Should I worry??
Rylie got to pick one friend to come with our family...she picked Siera(of course). These two crack me up...I could just listen to them all night long.
My special birthday girl.
The super fast roller coaster...the kids loved this!
Hailey hit the jackpot AGAIN...she is one lucky girl.
Siera and Kenzie rode this thing like 8 times!
Bumper Cars...
Rylie blowing out her #4 candle. She wanted an icecream cake and so that is what I made. It was really fun to do and it turned out really great. Notice her flowers...
She gots lots of great gifts, but I think that she loved us all being together the most. A huge thanks to Patti for coming down...it made Rylie's day. I feel blessed to have such a fantastic mother in law. She is one of my best friends and I love her so much. I can't imagine my life without her in it. She is the best grandma around...and my kids adore her. She is always so very generous and is always thinking of others. I hope when I grow up I can be like her! Happy birthday Rylie...we love you so very much and are so happy you are ours!


2 comments:
She is SO dang adorable!!!! Happy Birthday to Rylie!
Happy Birthday Rylie... you are such a CUTIE!!!
Post a Comment