Thursday, July 30, 2009
Food Fight!?!?
So last night for dessert we had some jello with whipped topping. Hailey helped me make the topping which she thought was so COOL. I got Brenden a little on the nose and so he thought it would be ok to fight back. I don't know where he got that crazy idea from. Then Hailey joined the crazy fun...if that is what you want to call it. Then the phone rang...and I remembered that I had to go help someone in our ward. So I tried to get the whipped topping out of my hair and changed. I believe my shirt is ruined. I left Jason to clean up the mess. It was everywhere. Seriously Hailey just started throwing the stuff. I am glad it is over!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are too fun!! Alexa keeps asking for Hailey to play we will have to have her over next week sometime!
What a good mom you are!! It was so good to hang out with you while you were up here! i think the world of you and we need to do it again soon!!!
Looks like you guys had LOTS of fun... and I'm glad Jason got to clean it all up for you too! I can't believe you guys are already back in school... we still have one more week to go!
Post a Comment