Then we went down to the football field to hang out and wait for the fireworks(which were awesome). We also got to visit with tons of friends and family.
Kenzie giving me her best funny mad face.
Light up mouth pieces...who thinks of this stuff?
Rylie and Kenzie had so much fun on the slip-n-slide. All the other kids were too cold. The weather was perfect when we were there.
Sunday night we made smores. I love this one of Rylie trying to get her Papa to eat hers.
Jason decided to wake Brenden up with some shaving cream. Poor Kid...
We can't wait until next year!!


3 comments:
WHy do I NEVER EVER get to see you guys when you come up? Glad you guys had a great 4th!!
Im so glad we got to see you!!! So, when are you coming to Denver to visit?!??! The weather is great up here ;)
Looks like you guys had a blast! I missed being in Heber. We went to Payson this year but still had a great time. We are coming down this weekend, Reagan is flying in and we want to come and see you. I tried calling you, so give me a call so we can get together. Love ya!
Post a Comment