Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kenzie's Birthday

As I mentioned Kenzie has turned three. It has come and gone...and she still continues to grow. I am still not ready, but I guess that I have to accept it. We went swimming as a family and then we had a little party for her. Papa Ray and Grandma Patti came all the way here just to have cake and of course bring her a gift. She was thrilled that they brought her a swing...just like the one that she loves at their house. She also got some new Barbie stuff. She is my only girl who loves these. Hailey and Rylie will play with them, but have never asked us to get one. Makenzie loves pretend play like doll houses, little people and of course Barbies! A big thanks to Dustin and Lindsey for taking the time from moving to come and celebrate with us! My niece Johnna was here too!
Swimming







The Party


The cake...all she wanted was a purple flower cake. I am no Cake Boss...but I tried. Can you tell where she put her fingers in it before we started??


Here are some of my favorite pictures of my BABY...now that I am in tears!






Happy Birthday Kenzie...we love you! Even when you are a mess.....

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

She is SO adorable!! Looks like she had a great birthday!