Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kenzie's escape plan....

Rylie wanted to show me "Kenzie's escape plan"...so she borrowed my camera (which she is not allowed to touch) and got some proof.


Rylie said she was sorry but she wanted me to see...I told her next time just to come and get me. She said ok. Also....Kenzie thinks that since it is starting to cool off she needs her jacket on. I gave up trying to explain to her that it is still 100 degrees out and she really does not need it. However shorts would be nice.

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

gotta love it!!!!!

Porter Prodigies II said...

uh oh shay, looks like she just might make it!

The Nunes' said...

Didn't Brenden love to do the same thing at your old house in Power Ranch using his slide?! We have been having the same problem with Austin ever since my sister moved into my mom's house! He's been trying to sneak over there early every morning before I even wake up. I keep waiting for the garbage man or a neighbor to call CPS on me! Gotta love their creativity!:D