Monday, October 19, 2009

Some Catching Up...

We have been busy with all kinds of things this past little while and I really have no excuse as to why I have not posted. With fall break I have been busy with my kids home, we have had soccer, family in town, lots of time outside and....

Some exciting news in the Johnson Family!! Baby Taylor is finally here. Dustin and Lindsey welcomed her on October 15th. Mom and baby are both good...and resting. Taylor has tons of black hair and is as cute as can be. My kids are so excited!! Pictures to come soon.

Here is Kenzie...she has fallen asleep again. I have been trying to keep her from napping because even if she naps for 15 mins she is up until at least 11pm. When Grandma Patti was here she asked her if she was tired and needed a nap and Kenzie relpied...yes, but my mom won't let me! I just had to laugh.


We celebrated Jason's birthday. The kids worked on this sign for him. Hailey signed everything love, H. I thought that was cute. They all wrote special things that they love about him. His family was all here(Mom, Dad, Nan, Dustin & Lindsey) and we had some super yummy carne asada tacos and some brownie icecream cake. We also got to go to Home Depot and pick up a couple of things that he needed/wanted. Rylie and Kenzie spilled the secret early....they were just to excited to keep it. Jason and I also got to go to dinner and a movie the next night. Thanks to Nan and Patti for watching the kids. We do not go out often so we really enjoyed it.


Jason was changing his brakes on his truck and so Kenzie decided to do some work on her bike. She cracks me up...when Jason is home I always know where to find her. She is like his shadow. I love when she comes to me thrilled that "daddy gets to stay home today."






Kenzie got into my makeup AGAIN. I swear I hide it so many times that I even forget where I put it...but she somehow manages to find it everytime.


Rylie decided to play pirate and came out looking like this. She raided Brenden's room and found the perfect Hat...I mean underware?!? This girl is so funny. I thought it was pretty creative.


One night we decided that we should make some homemade pizza. It was a huge hit and the kids loved making thier own.





Enjoying thier hard work!
Yep...Kenzie is eating in her undies. It is an everyday thing. Oh, well!




Kenzie taking a picture of herself...


I will probally be found dead somewhere after Jason realizes that I posted this. I just couldn't resist. He was so tired from school and work that he did not have the energy to fight these little girls. He was such a great sport. They were thrilled to give him a makeover!

6 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

I had quite a few things to say...but forgot EVERYTHING when I saw that pic of Jasons new look!!

shauna said...

great post..i love the last picture the best..its a GREAT look for him, pink is definitely his color ;)

Aunt Tiff said...

Our Morgon isn't allowed to take naps either for the very same reason!! Your kids are gettin so big!! and the picture of Jason...priceless!! He better not even be mad about it, what a good sport he is!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Jason!!! I'm surprised that he even let you take the picture!!! Miss you tons!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

We are counting on you to see pictures of Taylor :-).... I love Jasons new look too that is awesome.. Your kids are so cute..
by the way this is Bannings Wife:)

TammeNBen said...

What a good dad! I wish more dads could do that. My dad lets all his granddaughters (he has 12) make him over and they just giggle and giggle.
LOVE IT!