As for me and Grams...we had the best time. I got to go to dinner with her and my Dad. I enjoyed the quite. Grams is so funny. She still does the same things for me that she did when I was a little girl. She is the one constant loving thing that I have always had in my life. Funny things she did...laid out her pajamas for me to wear...she chose them because she thought I would like them(even though I had my own), turned on my shower water and hung my towel for me, made me hot chocolate with marshmallows(even though I told her I don't like marshmallows), and of course scratched my back...um mm I love that one! I feel love and warmth when she is around. I hope one day I can make my grandchildren feel the way she makes me feel...of course I am her favorite!!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Nan and Dylan...
Last weekend we were happy to have Nan and Dylan come and visit us. Dylan is one of Jason's uncle Kevin's sons. We do not get to see him that often so it was totally fun to have him stay the weekend with us. Jason was happy to show him some things about baseball that he had learned from Kevin. I thought it was sweet. Nan was a huge help! Before we knew they were coming I had planned on going to my Grams house for Friday night and all day Saturday....so I was gone for some of the fun. I heard they had a sleep over on the trampoline, Jason made his famous fries and they all went to Hailey's soccer game. Jason had also invited a cousin of mine over to play...Gage. Jason was a trooper with all these kids...but they loved every second of it. I am looking forward for Nan to come back and for us to do all our holiday projects....this will be the third year in a row. That counts as a tradition right?

As for me and Grams...we had the best time. I got to go to dinner with her and my Dad. I enjoyed the quite. Grams is so funny. She still does the same things for me that she did when I was a little girl. She is the one constant loving thing that I have always had in my life. Funny things she did...laid out her pajamas for me to wear...she chose them because she thought I would like them(even though I had my own), turned on my shower water and hung my towel for me, made me hot chocolate with marshmallows(even though I told her I don't like marshmallows), and of course scratched my back...um mm I love that one! I feel love and warmth when she is around. I hope one day I can make my grandchildren feel the way she makes me feel...of course I am her favorite!!
As for me and Grams...we had the best time. I got to go to dinner with her and my Dad. I enjoyed the quite. Grams is so funny. She still does the same things for me that she did when I was a little girl. She is the one constant loving thing that I have always had in my life. Funny things she did...laid out her pajamas for me to wear...she chose them because she thought I would like them(even though I had my own), turned on my shower water and hung my towel for me, made me hot chocolate with marshmallows(even though I told her I don't like marshmallows), and of course scratched my back...um mm I love that one! I feel love and warmth when she is around. I hope one day I can make my grandchildren feel the way she makes me feel...of course I am her favorite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
sounds like lots of fun!! Awesome Grandmas are the BEST!!! when you coming to visit?
Post a Comment