Monday, December 14, 2009
In case your wondering...
Rylie is healing up pretty well. We got her stitches out on Friday. The swelling is totally gone and she is on the mend. After we went to the doctor on Friday we went to get some ice cream. In our house ice cream pretty much heals all. Then we came home and the girls were playing outside. Of course Rylie and Kenzie bonked heads and split her face back open. There was so much blood...but thankfully it was not deep. I just knew that was going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh Shay! You should get a nursing certificate or something, learn to do stitches & youll be good to go! I hate to say it, but, I dont think its over yet...
Theyre so cute though, even with stitches! Halle thinks scars are so cool, its a good thing cuz shes got her moms coordination!
oh man that stinks!!
Wow Shay! It looks like there's never a dull moment at your house!! We are going to visit Arizona over the holidays. We're hoping to see you there. Could you email me your address. I want to send you a Christmas card. Thanks! busbyjm@gmail.com
Post a Comment