This is an email I got from Brenden's teacher. We have a bet with him that he can't go for one year without soda/candy. To be honest I didn't think he would make it one day after being at Grandma's...but he likes to prove me wrong.
Mrs. Johnson,I just wanted to tell you that Brenden is being very honest about his deal with you and the no candy/soda challenge. We've had a couple of birthdays in class and he has passed both times on the birthday treat - even when it was chocolate chip cookies because the chocolate chips are "candy." Thought you'd like to know! Kerri
Now why can't they always make good choices when we are not looking!! But I will take this one, we are proud of you Brenden!!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thats AWESOME!! What's his reward if he does it? He is such a good boy!
Post a Comment