Things around here have been...well normal. Time seems to fly by this time of year. Over the last month we have had:
One camp out at the lake for Easter
One Broken Collar Bone
One trip to Heber
One new calling
Three days a week of Baseball
One tryout for arsenal soccer
Six birthday parties
A visit from Nan
A great date night with my love
One trip to the dentist and
One field trip.
I can't believe that school is almost out for the kids
And we are totally looking forward to the summer...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are CRAZY busy lady!! Next time you are in HEBER you better come see me! Lets at least do lunch!!!
It was so good to talk to you today Shay... I'm glad I caught you! I can't believe school is almost out either. As soon as things slow down a little we definitely need to get together!!!
Wow! Super busby is right. You are such a great mom! I love all your posts!! Your kids are growing so fast and are so dang cute! Great to see what your up to.
I meant super busy!
Post a Comment