Thursday, July 15, 2010

Long Overdue...

I know...it has been what seems like FOR-EV-ER. Our little family has been quite busy.
Here is what happens when Brenden and Hailey want to have a late night and hang out all night together. At least they were not fighting....

This is a project that Brenden had to do for school. He had to write a paper and do a presentation on Larry Fitzgerald. Then he had to participate in a wax museum for the school and tell everyone important facts about who he is and why he is important to AZ. The costume was much better with the wig that I got him...but he was too embarrassed to wear it. He still did a great job. He also finished with awesome grades. It was a tough transition at first going from 3rd grade curriculum to 5th but he made it. He did his very best and we are really proud of him.

Here is Hailey showing some of her soccer moves. This is before she broke her colar bone. She was really bummed that she could not finish her season. But it all worked out and she got on the Aresnal Team. We are so proud of her. She has already played an indoor summer league with her new team. They are really talented and she is looking forward to the season and to be coached by some of the best.

This is where we find Rylie if she has a bad dream. I guess the hallway is less scary than her own bed. I love how she borrows Hailey's beanbag to make it a little more comfy.
And that will have to do for now. I have LOTS more to catch up on.

1 comment:

Addy said...

So happy to see a new post... your kids are too cute!

We miss you guys, but know what an awesome deal it is at the new place!