Friday, July 16, 2010

Two in a row...

I asked Makenzie to get dressed for me. This is how she came out. Got to love those socks....


My girls are constantly dressing up. Sometimes it gets pretty interesting. On this particular day Rylie had decided to be a fashion designer and use her pajama pants to create something new...aka a scarf-hat. Then they thought they would make an airplane and be a pilot. I was cracking up when I saw that they had tipped the office chair over, got inside the cockpit and put on their goggles. All their words...not mine. I asked Rylie why they were flying in their panties...she came right back at me with "MOM, that is how we roll".





Kenzie trying to rollerblade. I had to laugh when she came out in the quad helmet. It was so heavy on her that she could barely lift her head up.


When I downloaded the pictures from my camera I was surprised to find over 350 images. After I was done deleting all the pictures that Kenzie had taken I only had about 130. Here is one she took of herself.


Rylie Loves Loves Loves when Jason makes RIBS. She is so funny to watch when she is eating them. She loving calls them RIBBIES.



Brenden earned his Bear Badge....only of course after he got to fight the bear inside the tent for it. He had been looking forward to that since he started scouting. We are very proud of him...and he made it out alive! He also got to go to scout camp.



Rylie having a little fun with some balloons. I am not sure if I should laugh or be worried??


Kenzie learned to ride a big girl bike. She was so excited for Jason to get home to teach her how. I was sure it was going to end in her needing a band aid..crying and all the drama, so I could not watch. But I was so wrong. After about 10 min I could not take it anymore and went out to check on how she was doing and she was already riding. She was so VERY proud. So was her Daddy.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Shay, your family is so cute. I really wish that I had a red head, but no, none of my kids even have a tint of it. We never got together after I saw you at the reception. We need to do that. I am about to pop with this baby, but maybe after things get settled down. Maybe we should do a girls lunch before I have the baby??? That would be fun too.

Aunt Tiff said...

YAY!!! Love your updates. The pictures of your girls in the undies cracks me up!! hope you are doing well...feel like I haven't seen/talked to you in forever!!!

The Nunes' said...

So many CUTE pictures... those girls in the cockpit is classic though! And Brenden is just looking more and more like Jason. I forgot to ask you about moving, are over here by me now?! Lets still try to go to the pool or something before school starts... we need to hang out!:D