Monday, August 9, 2010

4th of July

I love this picture!! As always we had perfect time in Heber for the 4th! It was great to spend so much time with family. My kids think Christmas and 4th of July are equally awesome. Every year they love it more. I am grateful that we can make such great memories.


We have had so much fun having Taylor around. She is the happiest baby. My kids have loved on her and loved on her. She is so fun...I just want her to stop growing.






These two are so much alike...I swear Rylie was meant to be born as her daughter. Of course Rylie cried all the way to Payson when we had to leave.


Of course we rode quads...with the new rule that no kids ride unless there is an adult. So we came home this time without any broken bones! For this time...


These are all from the parade. Which was awful, which we won't be going to next year. I think that super cranky people should stay home if they don't want to get wet.








Brenden was outside the whole time we were up there. He loved every second of it...like always.


Linds, Taylor and Dustin


Of course they had to get their face painted.



Finally Grandma Patti got this baby to go to sleep on her. She is not much of a snuggler.

The weather was so great that I seriously did not want to come home. The last 5 weeks have been crazy around here. Jason just finished a summer class that was so crazy...he had like 10 hours of homework a day. But he made it though it, got his A and we are so happy to have him done. He needed the class to get into the nursing program at ASU. Slowly but surely we are getting through this school thing. I know it will all be worth it.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Hey Shay!! cute new posts! you have the cutest family! That little baby taylor is way cute! Is she your neice??

Summer Haws said...

It was so great getting to see you and your family! Next time let's not wait so long! Love and miss ya!