Today was the first day of school. Brenden is in the third grade and Hailey is in the first grade....I know I cannot believe it. They are growing way to fast!!!
Wow, you guys start school early! We have another three weeks to go crazy until I get a break and Halle goes back to school. I cant believe you guys have a third grader, youre so old! jk.
Your kids are getting SO big!! Can't believe school already started for you...not going to lie, I am kind of jealous:) come see and get out of that heat!!!
Jason and I have been married for 11 Years. We have four amazing kids. Brenden is 10, knows everything and loves to read. Hailey is 9 and as she says she is our best kid. She is our soccer superstar. Rylie is 5 and is as much fun as the color of her hair, which is orange according to her. And Makenzie is 4, she is our mess maker and if she is awake she is into something. It is crazy around here all the time but we love every second of it.
2 comments:
Wow, you guys start school early! We have another three weeks to go crazy until I get a break and Halle goes back to school. I cant believe you guys have a third grader, youre so old! jk.
Your kids are getting SO big!! Can't believe school already started for you...not going to lie, I am kind of jealous:) come see and get out of that heat!!!
Post a Comment