Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Rylie and Dad!

Rylie is the Big THREE!! I am so sad because she is growing way too fast. It seems like she had to grow up so fast and never had time to be a baby. She started walking the week that we had Kenzie and she has not slowed down since. She is such a girl... She loves makeup, dressup, jewlery, friends and GRANDMA PATTI. She loves her sisters..and sometimes Brenden too. She loves monkeys!?!? She wishes her hair would grow and she wants to be just like Hailey. She is a good little girl and I am so happy she is mine!




My Dad is the BIG BIG 50! I love my Dad, he is the best...and he has the biggest heart around. He was there with me when I had Rylie and it just happened to be on his birthday! Here is a couple of my favorite pictures of him and the kids.


No comments: