Friday, August 29, 2008
Can you speak Chinese?
This morning Brenden and Hailey had a performance at school. There was a Chinese lady that has been teaching them for the past 5 weeks. I tried to get some pics but the lighting in the gym was awful and I was so far away. None of the ones I took turned out. I hate when that happens. Anyways, Hailey's class got to teach everyone some popular phrases in Chinese like..thank you, hello, I love my teacher, and numbers 1-10. It was pretty impressive. Brenden did some kinda little dance with costumes. I am not sure what it is called. They both can sing Happy Birthday in Chinese, very talented I know but it can get pretty ANNOYING...because they do it over and over. Of course I got some pictures of Rylie and Kenize while we were waiting for the program to begin.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment