Saturday, August 16, 2008
Change is good, right?!?!
Ok, so the last few weeks has been full of change for our family. As you know school is in full swing and we are adjusting to being back on a schedule. Not SO bad right now because we have a few weeks before baseball, soccer and dance start. Then last week our ward was split. We now are in the Greenfield 2nd ward. To be honest I was little sad because we just loved our ward the way it was. With over 7oo members and 48% of them in primary...things were great. I know that it needed to be done and I am sure it will be great. So we are getting used to the new building and new time. Then we find out that the house we are renting is going to auction in November. I guess the homeowner is foreclosing and just was not going to tell us! We were planning on staying here until Jason was ready to apply for PA school. Now we will be moving, right in the middle of Jason's semester. We are praying that we can find something in our ward or at least the same school. So if anyone knows of anything PLEASE let us know. We have so many friends here we would hate to leave. Ok, enough of the complaining. Life is busy, just the way I like it. My kids are still growing way to fast and I know that I need to slow down a little to enjoy the small stuff. Emily and Andrea, I had a blast at dinner last night...thanks for the laughs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
There is a house for rent not too far from us that you guys would fit into!!! Ya, you will have to change wards and schools, but hey...they are great up here!
That stinks about the house! Hopefully you will find something. I'll have Chris keep his eyes open when he's on MLS. (I think he can find rentals?)
If worse comes to worse there are a bunch of houses over here for rent. I know it wouldn't be the same school, but at least it wouldn't be too far of a move... and could you possibly ask for better neighbors?!!! Just think of how much fun you could have bugging Marc all of the time! Dinner was so fun on Friday... I always love to hear the way you say "neked" and watch you laugh until you cry! I know everyone at the restaurant loved having us there too!
I know of some great places here-in Texas! Ok, not really since we just moved here, but it was worth a try! I had never seen the oral shots, but Gali has had 2 now(1 in NC and 1 in TX), so I guess they are new. I am jealous of your dinner with Emily and Andrea!
Post a Comment