Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can we play Cinderella?


Rylie comes to me this morning and says...Mom me and Kenzie want to watch Cinderella. So I turned it on for them and they came downstairs both dressed up as Cinderella. They crack me up...shoes and all. They danced and played the whole movie and Rylie was quite upset when Kenzie decided she no longer wanted to wear the Cinderella dress. What fun it is to have girls!



Out of the mouth of Brenden: This morning before school I go into Brenden room and it is a mess! Big surprise I know. I knew that he cleaned it before bed so I asked him to straighten up before school and that I would help by making his bed. I continue being a total mom and telling him he need to be more neat. And he says" Mom, everyone else knows that I am not neat...you need to get over it! It is not my fault that you are such a clean freak..." I just had to laugh at him! But on a more serious note I am trying to not be such a perfectionist! I am trying to accept that his clean and my clean are two different things and that his effort is what counts. Wish me luck with that!
Oh, and for those that are wondering Jason has started school AGAIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls are so fun, Maddi loves playing dressup in Halles clothes, only for Halle to flip out. I love Brendens comment, I get that all the time. I had to ease up too, but to help us both, we took a picture of Halles room when it was clean, hung it on the back of the door, and when shes asked to clean it and says its done, all I have to do is say "does it look like the picture"...that way I dont have to stand there and say "you forgot something" ...

The Nunes' said...

Girls are just so much fun...
secretly though, Austin likes to join in with Madison once in a while too! I'm glad you guys were able to find a house in your ward, even though I would have loved to be neighbors. You guys must be so relieved! Definitely call me when you're going to go to Tina's warehouse... I'll be there for sure!