Monday, September 1, 2008

Water Fun!

Earlier today the kids had some fun in the back yard with the hose and a big blue storage container!

Hailey not so thrilled to have both of her sisters crammed on top of her!

Brenden did not exactly fit but he wanted to be in the picture too.

Rylie and Kenzie's version of swimming...

Later we went swimming at our cousins,the Seymore's, community pool. Luckily Cooper got to come with us and have some fun. Kenzie loves the water too much, I was constantly catching her just in time as she would jump off the side.


Hailey would kill me if she knew that I was gonna post his but OH WELL...it is too funny not to share. So on our way to go swimming we had to pass the dairy in Queen Creek. Brenden makes some comment about much he hates the smell of the cows. Rylie so sweetly says" Brenden I know that smell and it is not from the cows..that smells like Hailey!" We all started laughing...even Hailey, She is pretty proud to be the STINKY one in the family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the kids can find anything to fill up with water and fit into, glad they found something big enough for everyone! So funny about Hailey, she and Halle would make awesome friends!

Jason and Randa said...

I love your blog!! It is so dang cute, I still don't know how to fancy mine up real good like a scrapbook page. If I ever get a free day to just blog maybe I figure it out. We are turning our blog private so send me your email address so I can invite you back. randagaylord@hotmail.com

Lindsay Nichole said...

hey! glad to see you are blogging...your kids are so cute! call me soon!
loves!

Aunt Tiff said...

Love the post!! GO HAILEY!!! Be proud to be smelly! I love the pics of the swimming pool...that is my kind of pool, not much water, not big enough to get my fat butt into, and cleans up easy. What a great idea!