Monday, September 15, 2008

Ten Whole Years...

Last Friday Jason and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! A little pat on the back for us. It really is crazy how time has flown by. I really am greatful for Jason. He is the best husband and father. He is so giving. He is always working so hard for our family. His needs always come last but to him it is his job to put me and the kids first. There are so many things that I love about him...but simply put I love that we can grow and change together. He means the world to me and I can't imagine a day without him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEN years?!?! Holy cow you guys are old! jk. Congratulations on your Anniversary!!!

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!!! props to you and Jason! I can't believe that you have put up with him that long:) totally kidding. you guys are awesome...and the story on the last post about the baby doll is absolutely hilarious!!! kids say the darndest things:)

The Nunes' said...

I can't believe it's been ten years already! It seems like just yesterday me and Andrea were making that drive up there for the wedding... I don't think Andrea will forget that day ether thanks to me!;)

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

You guys are so neat!! Ilove chincking in on our family..I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary!!