Rylie is taking a tap/ballet/acro class right now. She has been dancing around with excitement over this for weeks. Her friends, Siera and Anna, from our old ward are in her class. They all looked so adorable.
Rylie and Siera

Rylie, Siera, and Anna

These two crack me up...they are so animated and full of spunk!

Leaning some new moves....
2 comments:
She is just a little mini Shay!! Let's seriously plan something SOON!! I think it would be so fun to hang out again & let all the kiddos play. About the baby powder, it is almost more of a power of the wills situation! You know what I mean? I seriously just wish they would JUST NOT DO IT!! I need to just give up on that though. I know my kids a lot better than that!
I love that she has another good friend with "orange" hair! Or is that only what she calls her hair?! Oh, let me know if you are going to see Lindsay anytime soon... I really need my hair cut!
Post a Comment