This one is for Grandma Patti...Yes, we start them young. These pictures were taken on Jason's phone so they are not the best...but grandma wanted to see them so here they are.
Kenzie enjoying some root beer slushy at Brenden's baseball practice...You should have seen how proud she was to carry her very own soda out of the store....luckily for me we made it out without spilling.
Your family is so cute...I can't get enough of the funny stories about them. I am so excited you found a house near by!! and I love your kids idea of swimming...its amazing how much fun a container can be..who needs a pool!!!!
SHAY!! I can't believe your family! They are all so darling. I miss you. I think of you all the time. I am new to this blogging stuff but here is my address..www.emfarabee.blogspot.com I am so glad that I found you here. I hope we can keep in better touch through this. Love you my old friend!! -Molly
Jason and I have been married for 11 Years. We have four amazing kids. Brenden is 10, knows everything and loves to read. Hailey is 9 and as she says she is our best kid. She is our soccer superstar. Rylie is 5 and is as much fun as the color of her hair, which is orange according to her. And Makenzie is 4, she is our mess maker and if she is awake she is into something. It is crazy around here all the time but we love every second of it.
4 comments:
Your family is so cute...I can't get enough of the funny stories about them. I am so excited you found a house near by!! and I love your kids idea of swimming...its amazing how much fun a container can be..who needs a pool!!!!
The simple pleasures in life! Don't you wish we enjoyed every moment like a 2 yr old does?
I just found your blog. I miss the kids so much. They are cute as ever. We have to plan something soon. Kiss them all for me. Love you.
SHAY!! I can't believe your family! They are all so darling. I miss you. I think of you all the time. I am new to this blogging stuff but here is my address..www.emfarabee.blogspot.com
I am so glad that I found you here. I hope we can keep in better touch through this. Love you my old friend!!
-Molly
Post a Comment