So here is mine and Hailey's conversation last night before bed...
Hailey: Mom can I have that new baby doll?
Mom: What new baby doll? (as is she does not have enough babies)
Hailey: You know the one on the tv that can pee?
Mom: We will see...
Hailey: Please mom it has a real vagina that makes her pee so you can change her diaper.
Jason and I both tried SO hard not to laugh. She sure can come up with some crazy things.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Seriously... where do they come up with these things! I guess we know what Santa is going to be bringing her for Christmas!
Hey there! Where do you guys live? We are in Maricopa, I was talking to Erick and if everyone is willing we would love to have a BBQ out here. We have a huge backyard that all the kids can play forever in. Let me know what you think. I know it is a bit of a drive. I was looking at your friends and I saw Sherri and Chris Castle...how do you know them? They used to be in our ward! They are a lot of fun! It has been forever since I saw them. Well, let me know and we can nail down a date! Oh yeah, I am sure that picture is awesome!! It has been so long!!! Good times my friend!
Love ya!
-Molly
Post a Comment