I love this picture. Grandma and Papa love getting all my girls flowers. Rylie picked these out all by herself and she now has them in her room. A great big thanks to Grandma and Nan for driving all the way here to watch a 3 minute performance. Everyone knows that Rylie and Grandma Patti are like two peas in a pod, so it meant the world to her. I was a little worried that she might get stage fright(since that morning she swore she was not going and she would not get on that stage), but she did great. We were so proud of her. Once again I amazed at how fast my kids are growing, it just seems unfair, why can't they stay little just a while longer???

Rylie giving her very best pose...she just cracks me up!

Some really cute spectators!


Rylie with her friends Siera and Anna...good job girls!
2 comments:
So cute! I love seeing little girls dance their hearts out :)
She is adorable! Patti told me she was going down there. i wish I had a little girl to put in dance:) and I LOVE the pic of our kids!! Call me when you are up over Thanksgiving...if you get the chance!!
Post a Comment