Saturday, November 1, 2008

SpOOky FuN!!!


We had a great Halloween. We went to the Herberts and ate some yummy homemade soup and other goodies. We passed out candy there and walked around the neighborhood. The kids loved the haunted house..(thanks Fisher Family). Rylie went in all by herself and I thought for sure she would come out scared to death..but she was all grins. What a big girl! Kenzie loved the whole process, especially getting to ride with Saydie in the stroller and having Mike push her around. I was glad when she figured out that she did not have to eat her candy right away, but she would not let anyone help her with her bag. Brenden did not stay in his costume long...playing football was way more important. All and all it was a fun night...so THANKS to the Herberts for inviting us over.



Rylie is a Barbie Kitty Witch, Kenzie is a ladybug, Hailey is SuperGirl, and Brenden is a Werewolf.

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Herberts huh? which ones? your kids look adorable!!

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

I love the costumes!!! It looks like you all had a major blast...your kids are so cute!

The Nunes' said...

They all look so cute Shay! I just can't help but think that Brenden sure looks like he could use a brother though... are you sure Jason's done?!;)

Summer Haws said...

Cute Shay! Your kids looked great! Halloween is so much fun! Where is yours and Jasons costume? Ok, Brit and I didn't dress up this year either. We miss you guys!