Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun with Grammy and Grampy

We were lucky to go to an early Thanksgiving dinner with Grammy and Grampy this year. The kids love going over there and playing with their cousins. Tera and Aaron, Ashley and Forrest and Lindsey were there. It was so great to see them all and catch up. I spent so much time at thier home growing up and I love to go there whenever I can. I was sad that Jerry was out of town...cause I really wanted to see her and her sweet baby girl. This family has always been so good to me and I have so much love and respect for all of them. It was great to see Tera...and her kids. They have grown so much...and are so cute.

All the kids playing with sparklers, and of course Hailey and Kennedy giving their best pose...




Kenzie used almost all of the sprinkles...by the time she was done her whole plate was covered. I love the chocolate up Wyatt's nose...such a boy.

Brenden and Rylie decorating cookies....

1 comment:

The Nunes' said...

Leave it to Caprice to have such a fun little party... sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I can't believe how big Tera's kids are getting... tell her Hi for me.