Friday, October 31, 2008

Please pray for baby BREE!

Some friends in our ward, Justin and Kari Cook, have a 7 month old baby girl, Bree, who was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. When I heard this my heart was filled with sadness for them. I cannot imagine what they must be feeling. This baby is so sweet and she is always happy. If you want to see some pictures of her you can click on Justin and Kari's name under my friends list. Our ward had a fast for her and they do have some good news...it is in the intermediate stages. This is treatable and she is starting chemotherapy today. Please keep this sweet family and their precious baby girl in your prayers. I believe with all my heart that our Heavenly Father is mindful of these parents and that Bree will be surrounded by his constant love.

No comments: