Emily(with Kensly), Zan, Marie, Me and Alene
Then we moved this past weekend! My Dad came to help, and then Jason and I got to take him to dinner. Thanks to Dustin for watching the kids....And a big thanks to my Dad. Then Sunday Jason and Dustin had to go to Tucson to get our of our appliances.
Then Tuesday we were getting ready for Brenden's game and he says "Mom I don't think that I can catch cause I hurt my wrist at school playing football"...he has been home for hours and I am just noticing that his wrist is swollen...great mom I know. Anyways he decided to play and told me that he thought that he just jammed it. It bothered him all game but he did have one heck of a hit. Then the next morning he was complaining that it was really hurting so I taped it up for him. By 10am the school was calling saying he needed to come home. I took him to see the doctor, who thought for sure it was broke! We went to get xrays....no fracture! Just a really good sprain. So, no baseball or anything active for at least one week. Here is the proof!
Now this morning he is home with PINK EYE...does it ever stop???
Also, wanted to thank my friend Nicole...she took my girls to dance and let them play for a while at her house and brought me lunch. It was great to stop cleaning, unpacking and getting everything organized for a little while.
And...my Mom has been here helping me clean my old house, thank goodness for her. So Thanks MOM!


2 comments:
Did you stay in the same ward? I can't remember. So where is your new house? Poor Brenden. He sure is one handsome kid though!
I hate moving...its the pits!! I hope everything is going as smoothly as it possibly can...what a tough kid Brenden is!!!
Post a Comment