Monday, October 13, 2008

MEXICO!!!

So we are home safe and sound from our trip to Rocky point. We had a blast. The weather was kinda crazy(everything thing from really hot, to really cold, to super windy), but the water was great and we enjoyed all our family. Jason, and the kids and I stayed in one house with Pappa Ray, Grandma Patti, Nan, Dustin and Lindsey. Next door to us was Jason's Uncle Steve and his family. We took over 300 pictures so I tried to pick the best ones...so hard to choose though.

Brenden waiting to eat at Flavio's..a family tradition to eat here.. I swear I hardly saw this kid in Mexico. He was with Randy, Nate and Stephen all of the time.


Here is Hailey waiting for a BIG WaVe to come...on most days in Rocky Point the water is calm and snorkling is great..but this year we had waves taller than 6ft.


Rylie with her favorite person in the whole wide world, Grandma Patti. AND Yes she picked out those pink goggles all by herself.


Kenzie looking so COOL in her glasses that Grandma bought her....


Some of our favorite things to do here..ride the banana boat(this time it was a whale), and dig for sand dollars.




Yes, Hailey is crying...she was scared but was the first one to ask to go again. Both Kenzie and Rylie cried....they did not like it like everyone else. Lindsey and I are in the boat taking pictures and video.

Hailey showing off one of the many sand dollars she found.


Brenden and Jason spending time together late at night...and Brenden loving every second he gets to stay up.


Here are Pappa and Dustin...I call them twinners because I have never met two people more alike.


Jason having fun relaxing(no school, yipee) with Kenzie.


Hailey and Rylie with Pappa and Grandma, and Lindsey walking down from the house in the backround.


Me holding my very tired baby girl...and yep I am going on like three days without any makeup(Sorry)...


Nan and Kenzie in their PJ's...of course Nan's hair is perfect and Kenzie's well...it's a mess like usual!


Dustin and Lindsey...aren't they so SwEEt.


So one night we decided to have a family campout on the back porch. Jason and Dustin moved the matress from our bed outside and Brenden, Rylie, and Hailey are sleeping on the outside chairs. It was beautiful. You could hear the ocean and the stars were amazing...UNTIL we got woke up getting slammed with sand and wind. We had to move everything back inside. Dustin helped and he stayed up for a little while and saw this huge storm out on the ocean. He said it looked like a huge ball of lightening over the water. A piece of hurricane Norbert??? Maybe, but Grandma Patti definitily thought we were doomed. The house sounded like it was gonna come crashing down. The kids slept right through it...when we tried to get Brenden inside he came in and we found him on the kitchen floor like THIS::::





All said and done we had a great time. I love watching the kids on the beach...there is just something magical about it. I want to post some pictures of last year with this year...I can't believe how much my kids have grown. Those to come...sometime!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nunes' said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! And that picture of Brenden is just priceless... it's amazing the places kids can fall asleep. See ya Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast tonight too! I just love you, and even though time came so fast I love that we can all be together like no time has passed. I'm absolutely thrilled about the 30's trip (we have to think of a cool name for it!). Miss you tons :)