Tuesday, October 7, 2008
BAd DrEaMs!!!
Have you ever had one of those dreams that are so dang real? Last night I did. I woke up crying at 5:30am and I was scared to death....I am not one of those people that put much thought to my dreams. I do not analyze them and I do not wonder why I was dreaming that. This just seemed so REAL. Hailey has nightmares all the time and we when she wakes us up we have her sleep on the floor of our room. I feel SO badly for her. She is always telling me how they seem so real. I have had dreams like this before but it has been awhile so I guess I forgot how scary they can be. I will now be more patient with her. I can say that I was really thankful that mine was just a dream. Funny how something like that can quickly put things into perspective. Have I mentioned how much I love my family?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Bad dreams are the worst. So sorry Hailey has them. ): It's a good thing that's all they are...dreams. :) Hopefully more happy ones will come!
Post a Comment