Sunday, December 14, 2008

Seymore Family Christmas Party

Every Year Jason's Uncle Craig and his wife Camille have a family Christmas party. We always love going. This year there was a very special visitor who came...

Here is the whole gang waiting for our super fun guest...except for Presley and Stetson. I have a picture with them but Stetson is looking down and Presley is screaming for her Mom. This is the best one we could get.



Brenden knows Santa's big secret but was willing to play along...He just looks so grown up.


I think that Hailey was a little nervous, she would not even tell him what she wanted.


Rylie was so EXCITED when Santa pulled her gift from his bag that she practically tackled him. She was just beaming with pure excitement.


Kenzie went last, and to be honest was afraid of Santa. Then when she saw everyone else go and that he had baggies full of goodies, she gave it a try. Then we could not get her down...she was just gonna sit there and enjoy.

7 comments:

Summer Haws said...

Looks like you all had a great time! It is always fun getting together with cousins. And even a special treat with a visit from Santa...what an exciting day!

Castle Family said...

I love Rylie's picture. She does look extremly thrilled :)

Porter Prodigies II said...

Your Santa is so cute! Halle kept asking why he was fatter at the ward party than he was at Nics office party. Hmm. Its great that you can do so much with family, Im jealous!

The Nunes' said...

What do you mean Brenden knows Santa's BIG secret?:) Looks like that was another fun party... LUCKY kids!!!

Aunt Tiff said...

I LOVE when santa comes!! I love to see how excited the kids all get.

Erick & Molly said...

What a great Santa!!! He is darling!! Your kids are beautiful Shaybird!! And after the holidays we ABSOLUTLY POSITIVLY NO QUESTIONS ASKED ARE GETTING TOGETHER!! Love you and have a wonderful Christmas!!

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

I love your Christmas card...It is so cute!!! I miss seeing your family every week...we need to get together soon!!