Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Cali Trip

Ok, so first of all we got a new camera so you can expect some new posts. And after we finally broke down and bought a new one, Jason found the charger to our old camera(in a place I swear I looked 5 times). We have had a great summer so far. Since my kids are only out of school for about 8 weeks I want to enoy every second I have with them. I really am enjoying them being home. And for those of you who know me... I am loving waking up to my kids and not to an alarm clock! Even if it is 6am...Brenden. Before school got out Jason's parents surprised us and told us they wanted to take everyone to Disneyland. We left Thursday morning, drove to the hotel and then we went to Huntington Beach. There is nothing my kids love more than playing in the water! It was a beautiful day, filled with tons of laughter. The kind that I wish I could bottle up and keep forever.







My Hottie...


We went back to the hotel and went swimming again!







It was a long but great day!! And Papa Ray would die if he knew I put up a picture of his hair messed up...so lets keep it hush hush.
Friday morning was our first day at Disneyland. I do not know who was more excited the kids or Grandma Patti. I will post more in the morning....

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

What awesome grandparents!!! So glad you guys got to go and have some fun!!!