Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vacation days 2 & 3

So Friday morning we got up early and made our way to Disneyland. Everything about Disneyland is magical. I totally love it. I was so excited to spend 2 days there watching the kids enjoy every second and it was magical...from their constant laughter to watching Kenzie sleep in the stroller as we kept moving along.
Oh...and there are tons of pictures but I want to make my blog into a book so I need all of my favorites in there.



















We started Saturday out with some big rides. Brenden and Hailey loved Screaming California and Rylie was really mad that she could not ride. Brenden, Hailey, and Rylie loved Space Mountain. I was worried that it might be to much for Rylie since it was so dark but she was beaming afterwards.


Totally enjoying some cotton candy!


We waited for quite awhile to get good seats for the light parade. The kids loved this. Rylie was really excited to see Pinokee-loo(that is how she says it). While we were waiting they danced in the street. It kind of surprised me since there were so many people watching them.

Dustin and Lindsey





This is us waiting to get good seats to watch Aladdin.



A great big thank you to Ray and Patti for a FABULOUS trip. It would not have been the same without you and we were thrilled that Nan was able to go. Thanks for all the memories that were made.

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Oh what fun!! did Dustin's wife not get to go? seeing the pics makes me want to go to Disneyland!!

Summer said...

I am totally jealous, I want to go to Disney land! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love all your cute pictures!!

The Nunes' said...

I never get tired of going to Disneyland... it really is MAGICAL! Glad you guys had better luck than us and came home with lots of pictures too! Can't wait to see you Friday!!!