The summer flew by. It is crazy how that happens. Sometimes I am just done with summer and I am ready for my kids to be in school but this year I just wanted them to all stay home. I am sure that would not have lasted forever. We did lots of fun things throughout the summer and I was not ready for them to go back. But off they went. Brenden in 5th grade, Hailey in 3rd and Rylie started Kindergarten.

Rylie was super excited to start Kindergarten this year. She was super super excited. Did I say super?? She could not wait. She loves it. Everyday I ask her how was school...she says I love it.

Rylie found her desk and is ready for me to leave :(

Of course I only have Kenzie home now. This is her giving me her crazy look. I have no clue why she is wearing two different socks on her hands??
No comments:
Post a Comment