My mother in law was kind enough to get Hailey and Rylie Jonas Brothers tickets. She could not come down and take them so I got to go. The girls had a blast. It was so cute to see how excited Rylie was to see them in person. Even Hailey would just watch Rylie and giggle. I think it will be a night that they never forget. I know that my ear drums are barely recovering from all the screaming girls.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The Jo Bro's
Still catching up....
My mother in law was kind enough to get Hailey and Rylie Jonas Brothers tickets. She could not come down and take them so I got to go. The girls had a blast. It was so cute to see how excited Rylie was to see them in person. Even Hailey would just watch Rylie and giggle. I think it will be a night that they never forget. I know that my ear drums are barely recovering from all the screaming girls.

My mother in law was kind enough to get Hailey and Rylie Jonas Brothers tickets. She could not come down and take them so I got to go. The girls had a blast. It was so cute to see how excited Rylie was to see them in person. Even Hailey would just watch Rylie and giggle. I think it will be a night that they never forget. I know that my ear drums are barely recovering from all the screaming girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment