Kenzie has chickened out more times than I can count. Everytime we are at the mall she says she will do it and then she changes her mind. She just kept telling me, I am not ready... not on this day. Just after her birthday she woke up and asked me to take her to get them done. This time she made it to the chair. I filled out all the paperwork, and they were just about to start when she said, I am not ready...not on this day. I told the lady to just do it quick. She probably thought I was one crazy lady.
Just after, she is not very happy.

Now she is so proud!

Her sisters were there to give her support.
3 comments:
miss you, miss your cute family!! hope all is well :)
Kinsley has been going back and forth about getting her ears pierced too, we need to just get it done... Kenzie looks so CUTE!!! And we all got a little sick over here after Christmas, so we still haven't gone to see that movie... let me know if you guys are still up for a date night.
Way to go Kenzie!! You are such a brave girl! I didn't get mine done till I was 12 and I still remember how much it hurt :)
Post a Comment